The following cardboard finishes and colours are available where applicable:
Black Marble – 350gsm: With a Soft Touch Velvet Finish, our NEW Black Marble sheets will add that special touch to your finished product.
Matt Black E-Flute – 510gsm: Our NEW Matt Black E-Flute is a laminated board with a Black liner, this board has a smooth high quality finish to look amazing with your product. Used mostly in our Die-Cut Carton Range and Large Box Range, it is a Sturdy board which make it suitable for heavier items and posting. This board has no recycled content.
Natural E-Flute Board – 275gsm: A smooth and very sturdy board. Natural one side; white the other. It has a very high recycled content. Used in our Die Cut Carton Range, and for the bases of our largest size boxes for added strength.
Gloss E-Flute Board – 552gsm: A very sturdy glossy board with a white liner. It has no recycled content. Used in our Large Box Range and Die Cut Carton Range.
Natural Recycled E-Flute Board – 400gsm: Made from Recyclable materials, this is thicker and stronger than our natural recycled and Kraft board. It has a Kraft/brown finish both sides and is suitable for sturdier boxes. Please click on the link attached to see a list of box sizes available in this product. . Natural Recycled E-Flute list
Natural Kraft Board – 457gms: A very attractive natural smooth brown board. This board has good strength and is unique to Craftpak. It has 70% recycled content.
Natural Corrugated Board – 380gsm: A corrugated, fluted look natural cardboard with natural reverse liner. It has good strength and is quite a robust board. It is partly recycled.
Matt Colours (excludes black matt) – 409gsm: This range of cardboard colours has been especially printed to provide a high quality board in a range of popular colours. It has no recycled content.
Matt Black Board – 380gsm: This is a very popular, high quality board with good strength. It has a black reverse liner and is 100% recycled. This black will replace our “Earthpak 100% Colour Recycled Midnight Black”.
Gloss Colours – 409gsm: This is the same board as used in our matt coloured range but with a very high gloss cello glazed poly finish, improving both appearance and handling qualities. It may be wiped with a moist cloth. Available in a range of colours: gold, silver, red, blue and black.
White Gloss and Matt White – 360gsm: An excellent quality and very popular board which is covered with a cello glazed poly finish in both the high gloss poly (for white gloss) and a matt poly (for white matt).
White Gloss (as used in the White Gloss Box Range) – 300gsm: This is a white gloss board, which is slightly lighter in weight than our cello glazed white gloss (360gsm).
If you can’t find the size of box you require in our standard range of boxes, please tell us the size of box you require, as we have a list of additional sizes available.
We will then get back to you with the closest size we have.
If the box size is suitable, a quoted price can then be given based on the total of the *order. (*The minimum order requirement for non-standard size boxes is 100 units.)
Craftpak offers a one-colour foil print for logos in colours and metallics.
Foil printing is particularly suited to small jobs (beginning at 100 units).
Please see “Foil Printing” on the main menu of our website for further particulars.
When a new box is required for that special project, Craftpak is able to assist with the design work and in the giving a formal quotation. However, please be aware that having a new box made to your specifications will involve initial setup costs, as new die-formes will be required.
- The minimum final invoice value for orders, including GST is $50.00
- Accepted Payment Methods: PayPal Online.
- Terms are strictly Prepaid unless other arrangements have been made.
- All wholesale prices are subject to 10% gst and freight.
- Colour sample swatches can be sent out free of charge for matching colours requirements. For small orders (packs of 10) can be purchased in Matt Black, Natural Kraft, Natural Recycled or Natural Corrugated.
- Craftpak Pty Ltd is not liable for any damages or delivery delays caused by freigh Companies. We will endevour to work with you to lodge online enquiries as to the ware abouts of deliveries, this can take a few days to get sorted once submitted. Damaged goods will only be replaced if extra insurance has been applied to the order at time of ordering.
- If you wish for your order to have extra insurance please let us know at time of ordering, Extra charges do apply.
- When ordering colours in any box size, please ensure that the colour you are ordering are correct as these boxes will not be returnable for credit or exchange as they are specially made to order.
- All claims must be notified and authorised as soon as possible after receipt of goods within 30 days of purchase.
- Goods returned for credit must be approved prior to return.
- Stock colours are returnable only for order under 100 units. Orders larger then this qty are cut to order and only store credits will be offered.
- Freight charges are not refundable.
Reward Points: (under construction – please stay posted for any updates.)
- Rewards can be earned through purchases over $200.
- For every $50.00 spend you will receive 1 reward point.
- Points can be redeemed at check out on future orders.
- Points are not transferable in any way or forme. You cannot transfer your rewards into cash or gift cards.
- Reward points are only redeemable through website orders only. CraftPak